Serving your brand image
Your brand image merits constant attention, extreme care in its production and strict consistency in its visual expression. We have shaped our profession with these requirements exclusively in mind. Images3, a marketing production studio, operates the image production chain, from basic image to national and global coverage, regardless of the medium. To serve your brand image, we work side-by-side with our clients throughout our ISO certified quality process.
The Images3 team
Processing a raw image gives it value
- Digitisation and high-definition scanning
- Image retouching and optimisation: grading and balance
- Lighting management and retouching, shadows and reflections
- Reproducing identical colours of real samples (watches and various objects)
Complex retouching projects are truly the work of an artist, often required for portraits, watch calibres, landscapes and silhouettes.
At the heart of our quality guarantee
- We offer a proofing control service to certify the conformity of a file to PSO standards.
- This proofing of ISO 12647-7 certified colour outputs becomes a contractual document for printing companies and the media who can refer to it for colourimetry parameters.
- This proofing service of the source file is offered on three format types: coated, uncoated (offset) and newsprint paper.
Bringing your media plans and other formats to life for your brand image
- Creation of formats based on your style guide
- If needed, development of special formats not included in the style guide
- Layout of files
- Adapting and integrating different languages
- Technical and typographic controls
- Verifying image consistency of an overall project (publishing, campaign or point of sale decoration)
- Compliance with and control of media specifications
We offer a management service for the images and files you create
Commonly called DAM (Digital Asset Management) or Mediacenter, it is available to our clients for:
- Indexing documents based on the appropriate metadata
- Storing and securing documents in a unique data repository based in Switzerland
- Ensuring access to and visibility of your files at all times (during office hours)
- Ensuring these documents are readily available via our staff
- Facilitating the verification of the style guide, including verifying the range of formats and multiple versions of the master files
- Ensuring consistency in the quality and visual expression of their brand image.